Who needs a Detox?
Ideally everyone would follow a detox protocol at least ones a year. In some cultures it is done at the change of each season and for certain individuals a detox can be critical.
- Those with a chronic illness and/or major medical issues.
- Those with allergies.
- Those with autoimmune disorders (e.g. lupus, fibromyalgia, MS, etc.).
- Anyone recovering from a serious illness or surgery.
- Anyone on a calorie-restrictive diet (losing fat releases toxins!).
What Symptoms indicate that you could benefit from a Detox?
- Digestive problems
- Skin rashes
- Joint pain
- General malaise
- Itchy skin
- Weight loss resistance
- Poor concentration
- Bad breath
This is by no means an all inclusive list!
Everything we will provide, cover and more!
In our “Eat Lean, Get Clean” Detox Program.
Three Different Programs to Choose from
Each program will provide you with full access to the “Eat Lean, Get Clean” detox website, all its content and the multiple eBooks for you to download. We will provide you with access for a full year and for a small fee that can be extended even longer. The actual cleanse is 21 days but we recommend that you take your time easing into the program. We provide you with all the information to better understand what a detox is and what it will do to your body. While reading through all that information, use that time to get yourself and your body ready for the actual detox. It is important to ease into the actual detox and not change everything overnight!
The DIY (Do It Yourself) and the Individual Coaching program, can be started at any time. The Group Coaching program will have set start dates (send us an eMail : email@example.com to request more details!).
- This Do It Yourself (DIY) Detox Program includes:
- Step-by-Step Detox Instructions
- Full Meal Plans & Shopping Lists
- Detailed Recipes
- Bonus Materials: “Menu Planning for Success”, “Portion Control and Mindful Eating”, “Deciphering Food Labels Made Easy” and more!
2. Group Coaching
- The Group Coaching Detox Program includes:
- All DIY Features +
- One 60 minutes group consultation to start the Detox program
- Three 30 minutes group consultations to guide you through the program
3. Individual Coaching
- The One-on-One Coaching includes:
- All DIY Features +
- One individual 60 minutes consultation to start the Detox program
- Three individual 30 minutes consultations to guide you through the program and answer any questions you might have
This Mexican style bean and rice casserole is an easy option for dinner. I like to put it all together in the backing dish and all I have to do is put it in the oven before serving. It also freezes well so make some extra and have it ready to go.