Who needs a Detox?
Ideally everyone would follow a detox protocol at least ones a year. In some cultures it is done at the change of each season and for certain individuals a detox can be critical.
- Those with a chronic illness and/or major medical issues.
- Those with allergies.
- Those with autoimmune disorders (e.g. lupus, fibromyalgia, MS, etc.).
- Anyone recovering from a serious illness or surgery.
- Anyone on a calorie-restrictive diet (losing fat releases toxins!).
What Symptoms indicate that you could benefit from a Detox?
- Digestive problems
- Skin rashes
- Joint pain
- General malaise
- Itchy skin
- Weight loss resistance
- Poor concentration
- Bad breath
This is by no means an all inclusive list!
Everything we will provide, cover and more!
In our “Eat Lean, Get Clean” Detox Program.
Three Different Programs to Choose from
Each program will provide you with full access to the “Eat Lean, Get Clean” detox website, all its content and the multiple eBooks for you to download. We will provide you with access for a full year and for a small fee that can be extended even longer. The actual cleanse is 21 days but we recommend that you take your time easing into the program. We provide you with all the information to better understand what a detox is and what it will do to your body. While reading through all that information, use that time to get yourself and your body ready for the actual detox. It is important to ease into the actual detox and not change everything overnight!
The DIY (Do It Yourself) and the Individual Coaching program, can be started at any time. The Group Coaching program will have set start dates (send us an eMail : firstname.lastname@example.org to request more details!).
- This Do It Yourself (DIY) Detox Program includes:
- Step-by-Step Detox Instructions
- Full Meal Plans & Shopping Lists
- Detailed Recipes
- Bonus Materials: “Menu Planning for Success”, “Portion Control and Mindful Eating”, “Deciphering Food Labels Made Easy” and more!
2. Group Coaching
- The Group Coaching Detox Program includes:
- All DIY Features +
- One 90 minutes group consultation to start the Detox program
- Three 60 minutes group consultations to guide you through the program
3. Individual Coaching
- The One-on-One Coaching includes:
- All DIY Features +
- One individual 90 minutes consultation to start the Detox program
- Three individual 60 minutes consultations to guide you through the program and answer any questions you might have
Tiramisu is a popular coffee-flavoured italian cuisine but how do you make a Whole Food Plant Based / Vegan version? Normally you would use a whipped mixture of eggs, mascarpone cheese and lots of sugar in both the ladyfingers and the whipped mixture. For this vegan tiramisu we will use almond flower, coffee flavored layers and a creamy cashew vanilla mixture.
If you fear rich, decadent, intense desserts then you may want to skip this one. But for chocolate lovers this chocolate ganache torte is bliss. To cut through the richness of the torte, pair it with berries, sauce or compote with an acidic bite.